PEI is fully equipped to aid you in the development and performance of every aspect of the new construction process:
- Our on-staff computer-aided design (CAD) team can layout the most intricate underground primary service duct banks.
- Our operators excavate and backfill, and drill holes for site lighting pole bases.
- Our Pole Line Division will provide any aerial power line stringing. We can perform the electrical work and the structured cabling telecommunications work eliminating the hassle of coordinating with multiple vendors.
- Our Safety Coordinator develops and maintains site specific safety programs for each of our projects targeting areas such as using proper personal protective equipment, working from man lifts, and employing proper lockout/tagout procedures.
- Our project management team provides accurate cost information for proposed scope additions, changes, or value-based alternates.